Movavi Screen Recorder Review/Tutorial/Alternative for Windows and Mac
Movavi Screen Recorder is a powerful screen video and audio recorder for Windows and Mac users. You can record not only video, audio but also webcam at the same time. Moreover, you can show mouse and keystrokes while recording with Movavi Screen Recorder. Thus, it is a good screen recorder for online courses and meetings. The user group of Movavi Screen Recorder grows fast. What makes Movavi Screen Recorder so popular? You can check this Movavi Screen Recorder review and find the answer.
Part 1: Movavi Screen Recorder Review
Is Movavi Screen Recorder the best screen capture tool? Before you purchase the Movavi Screen Recorder full version, you can quickly look through the following reviews. It would be much better to know what you may encounter while recording with Movavi Screen Recorder software.
Movavi Screen Recorder Pros
- 1. Record video calls, online conferences, streaming videos, games, and other on-screen activities without quality loss.
- 2. Select the screen capture area with full screen, specific window, and customized region.
- 3. Schedule screen video and audio recording with the specific date and time.
- 4. Add transitions, titles, annotations, and other filters while recording with Movavi Screen Capture.
- 5. Get video stabilization, slow motion, green-screen effects, and other powerful incorporated tools.
- 6. Convert the captured video with many powerful media formats.
Movavi Screen Recorder Cons
- 1. Movavi Screen Recorder free doesn’t allow users to record system sound.
- 2. The watermark will not be removed until you get the Movavi Screen Recorder activation key.
- 3. The Movavi Screen Recorder customer support needs to be improved.
- 4. You cannot post the recorded video to YouTube directly within Movavi Screen Recorder software.
Movavi Screen Recorder Price
For new users, you can download Movavi Screen Recorder free trial version. If you want to access all advanced screen recording and editing features, you need to buy Movavi Screen Recorder lifetime license for 1 PC at $49.90. The other Movavi Screen Recorder bundleware offers a discount for target users.
How to Use Movavi Screen Recorder
Step 1: Download and install Movavi Screen Recorder for Windows or Mac computer. Choose the Screen Recording button.
Step 2: Hold down the left-click mouse and drag the cursor. You can resize the screen capture area based on your need.
Step 3: Set the input audio source. Moreover, you can enable mouse cursor, keyboard actions, and other preferences.
Step 4: Click REC to start recording with Movavi Screen Recorder. You can use hotkeys and on-screen shortcuts to control the entire screen recording process.
Step 5: When you stop recording, you can see a Preview window. Preview and trim the unwanted parts.
Step 6: Click Save As followed by Save to export the recorded video.
Part 2: Best Free Movavi Screen Recorder Alternative
Movavi Screen Recorder full version is expensive. Even though you can screen capture with Movavi free, you will be restricted with many limits. If you are looking for a Movavi Screen Recorder free alternative, FVC Free Screen Recorder can be your first choice. You can record screen video with audio without a watermark. There is no maximum time limit. You can record streaming videos, TV shows, playlists, and other types of videos for hours. Compared with Movavi Screen Recorder, you can get basic screen recording features at no cost.
- 1. Capture the screen of your Windows and Mac computer without quality loss.
- 2. Record screen video with system audio and microphone voice.
- 3. 100% free and safe to use. No viruses, malware, and hidden fees.
- 4. Save the recorded video in the MP4 or WMV format.
Step 1: Visit the FVC free online screen recorder website. Click Start Recording on the main interface. Quickly install its launcher with the on-screen wizard.
Step 2: Set the screen capture area as full screen or customized size. Turn on Audio to record video with computer sound and microphone voice.
Step 3: Click the gear Settings icon to change recording preferences. Here you can set a countdown, change video format, and make other changes. Click OK to save changes and close the window.
Step 4: Click REC to start the screen recording process. You can pause, resume, and stop recording with no time limit.
Step 5: When you stop recording, you can get the recorded file in the Recording History window. Here you can play, rename, organize, share and delete with the bottom options.
Part 3: FAQs of Movavi Screen Recorder
How long can you record with the Movavi Screen Recorder trial version?
You can screen capture with Movavi Screen Recorder free trial up to 5 minutes per video. However, there will be a watermark in the output video file.
Is Movavi Screen Recorder safe to use?
Yes. You can free download Movavi Screen Recorder from its official website. No bundled software or malware. You can get the latest Movavi Screen Recorder software all the time.
How to fix Movavi Screen Recorder with no audio?
Reboot your computer. Check if you enable the Movavi audio recording tool. Volume up the input audio source. Moreover, you can uninstall and reinstall Movavi Screen Recorder to bypass glitches.
Movavi Screen Recorder is designed for professional users. If you just want to download online videos and record short videos, FVC Free Screen Recorder is your better choice. You can record screen video and audio without a time limit or watermark. There are no hidden purchases and potential risks. All computer activities can be recorded in digital videos. Both Windows and Mac users can run the Movavi Screen Recorder alternative to record computer video and audio for free.